Ungerboeck to host online summit on local government digitisation and community engagement
Leading events software supplier Ungerboeck will this week be hosting an event that will see the sharing of experiences on how to lead a successful digital transformation of community spaces and event services.
Being held online at 11am (AEST) on Friday, 21st May, Ungerboeck’s Local Government and Councils Summit: Digitisation & Community Engagement will gather leaders from local governments across the Asia-Pacific region to exchange experiences on how to lead a successful digital transformation of community spaces and event services.
The panellists will discuss some of the key focus areas in their digitisation, including:
- Improving access to council services and empowering local communities.
- Driving better customer experience through self-service options.
- Enhancing internal processes to boost staff engagement.
- Efficiently leverage technology to deliver on objectives.
The Summit will be addressed by:
- James Wilson, Manager, Baycourt Community and Arts Centre - Tauranga City Council
- Kara Stonestreet, Team Leader Events - Maitland City Council
- Kelly Baldwin, Coordinator Major Venues & Facilities - Maitland City Council
- Michael Lane, Team Leader Systems & Logistics - City of Casey
Click here to register to attend this 45-minute complimentary online event live.
16th March 2021 - VMA announces Ungerboeck as new Association Partner
24th December 2020 - Ungerboeck launches ‘We Will Event Again’ campaign
27th October 2020 - Ungerboeck launches new platform to back virtual events
22nd October 2020 - Maitland Regional Athletics Centre officially opens
5th October 2020 - Major upgrades completed and approved at Casey’s aquatic centres
3rd September 2020 - Tech Solutions released by Ungerboeck to support events industry reopening
12th February 2020 - Sydney’s MCA powers digital transformation with Ungerboeck Cloud
28th November 2019 - Baycourt Community and Arts Centre and Eden Park’s Nick Sautner secure 2019 EVANZ Supreme Awards
16th November 2018 - Ungerboeck supports UFI’s drive to promote excellence in Venue Management
26th June 2018 - Ungerboeck Asia-Pacific Conference confirms importance of digital engagement
9th May 2018 - Ungerboeck a double winner at Meetings and Events Australia annual awards
10th April 2018 - Bunjil Place transforming the cultural landscape of Melbourne’s outer south-east
28th December 2017 - Ungerboeck announces backing of Venue Management School students
5th December 2017 - Ungerboeck backs Australasia’s exhibition industry through sponsorship and service