iSportLearn launches sports industry education initiative
iSportLearn has launched an education initiative aimed at both young people looking to develop their careers and those interested in becoming involved in the sports industry.
The platform has more than 60 senior executives from organisations such as FIFA, Facebook, Formula 1, the NBA and LaLiga, as well as many other global sports organisations and major brands providing practical instruction as ‘Playmakers’, who are the leaders of bespoke modules that span more than 50 hours of content across the initial eight courses.
Learn from executives including:
- Formula 1 - Chloe Targett-Adams, Director of Race Promotion
- Coca-Cola - Ricardo Fort, Former Head of Global Sponsorships
- Deutsche Fußball Liga (DFL) - Moritz Mücke, Head of Digital Innovations
- The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Wimbledon) - Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content and Digital
- Commonwealth Games - David Grevemberg, Former CEO
- Two Circles - Gareth Balch, CEO
- G2 Esports - Lindsey Eckhouse, Former Commercial Director
- Emlyon Business School - Simon Chadwick, Professor Eurasian Sport
These courses cover seven of the most relevant industry sectors:
- Sport Event Management,
- Broadcasting and Digital Media,
- The Future of Sport and Technology,
- Data and Analytics,
All of these sectors are covered in an Introduction to Sport course for those looking to get a broad overview of the industry.
iSportLearn can help take careers to the next level by giving in-depth understanding of key industry topics. Their ‘Playmakers’ provide real-world experience and insight that can be applied to day-to-day roles.
Each course contains eight modules (around 45 minutes in length), with each module also containing interactive questions and a wealth of supporting material available to download for referral at anytime.
Building a more Diverse Industry
iSportLearn’s goal is to change the sports industry for the better by giving young people from diverse backgrounds an affordable pathway to gain valuable practical knowledge from industry leaders.
The foundation aims to be working with a number of sporting organisations, foundations and charities to help fund opportunities and internships for those from underserved communities to ensure they have an equal chance to succeed in sport.
Contact iSportLearn for more information.
26th May 2021 - Victoria University launches sport data analytics short course
12th May 2021 - Sport Australia welcomes extension of Sporting Schools program