Craig Lovett presented with Major Events International’s Lifetime Achievement Award
The career achievements Craig Lovett, Principal of the Incognitus consultancy, have been recognised with his having been presented with Major Events International's Lifetime Achievement Award.
His expertise in the provision of operational, sustainable and strategic services for major events has seen him play a major behind-the-scenes role in the production of eight Olympic Games, seven Commonwealth Games, over 50 Tennis Grand Slams and Formula One events across the world, as Craig Lovett has.
With a career spanning almost 40 years, he is one of the most experienced and recognisable global professionals in the area of event management, cleaning, waste management and sustainable strategies for venues and global events.
The Award was presented at the recent MEI Gala Awards Dinner in UK city of Manchester which Melbourne-based Lovett was unfortunately unable to attend.
Welcoming the receipt of the Award, Lovett (pictured) advised that "he is humbled, chuffed and possibly a little speechless" (for one of the few times in his life).
As the founder and Partner/Principal of Incognitus a boutique event management and consultancy company that operates predominantly in the provision of operational, sustainable and strategic services - Lovett’s impressive portfolio of events includes
• Commonwealth Games Australia
• World Cup Polo, Sydney Polo Club
• Australian Open: Melbourne Park, Melbourne
• Masters & Australian Open Golf
• Australian Formula 1™ Grand Prix, Melbourne
• Stadium Australia: Sydney
• V8 Super cars: Sydney & Gold Coast
• The Victoria Racing Club: Flemington
• The Brisbane Cricket Ground (Gabba)
• Flemington & Moonee Valley Racecourses
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
• Western Australia Cricket Association
• Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG)
• Etihad Stadium: Melbourne
• Tough Mudder Australasia
• Ferrari Racing Days: Sydney
• Luxury car brands: Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Masarati, Rolls Royce
• McLaren Automotive
• LS185 London Olympic Stadium
• Tottenham Hotspur FC
• Arsenal FC
• The Rugby Football Union- Twickenham
• US Tennis Open: New York, USA
• Quiksilver Pro: New York, USA
• Davis Cup & Masters Championships: USA
• NASCAR Events and circuits: USA
• USA Formula 1™ Grand Prix
• Live Nation: USA & UK
• British Formula 1™ Grand Prix
• 2020 Dubai World Expo
• Wembley Arena & Wembley Stadium: UK
• The 02 Arena: London, UK
• Arsenal Football Club: London, UK
• French Tennis Open, Roland Garros: Paris, France
• Monza Formula 1™ Grand Prix: Italy
Lovett credits his close working relationship with his brother and business partner, Paul Lovett, and his son and rising event expert, Nicholas Lovett, as part of his longstanding success.
He also maintains a vision to build a business capable of mobilising large numbers of people, large quantities of equipment, and creating solutions to venues and events around the globe and his ability to instil a ‘we are part of the show’ mentality, combined with savvy business and relationship skills, has ensured a platform of loyal staff and clientele over the years.
Australasian Leisure Management congratulates Lovett on his MEI Lifetime Achievement Award and looks forward to seeing what’s in store for his next chapter.
14th November 2022 - International Olympic Committee executives arrive in Australia to agree broadcast rights for Brisbane Olympics
5th October 2022 - Full sport program confirmed for Victoria Commonwealth Games 2026
29th August 2017 - Incognitus hired to keep Games Village clean at Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games
26th November 2014 - Craig and Paul Lovett receive 2014 International Executive in Sport and Entertainment Industry Award
3rd September 2013 - Craig Lovett’s career achievements recognised with IAVM Chairman’s citation
7th June 2012 - Craig Lovett wins coveted VMA Award
19th January 2012 - Lovett takes the reins at Cleanevent international
11th February 2009 - Incognitus to offer solutions for Venues, Events and Retail
20th August 2008 - Lovett stands down at Cleanevent