Singapore Sports Hub: Senior Manager/Assistant Director, Programme Partnerships and Outreach, Sports & Community Programming
Department:Sports & Community Programming
The Sports & Community Programming oversees the overall management and execution of the project’s Sports & Community Programming objectives which sets out to implement the 'PLAY' component of the sports strategy.
To develop and promote all sports business and community programming and engagement initiatives. This will include all aspects of sports business and market understanding, community sports facilities management, programming and content curation, operations management, programme marketing, partnerships and community engagement.
We are now seeking an experience, dynamic and creative individual to join the Sports & Community Programming team at the Singapore Sports Hub.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Report directly to the Senior Director/Head of Department of SCP.
• Support the HOD to implement the overall programming master-planning and community engagement plans to build a vibrant Sports Hub through strong in-house programming mix, product portfolios and collaborative partnerships at large.
• To deliver and optimize programme partnerships, outreach and source for funding.
• To improve the values of the Sports and Community engagement offerings, to identify and convert the gaps to partnership opportunities, programs innovation; to co-design a robust mix of content, inject vibrancy, attract and sustain participation footfall across the full spectrum of in-house content developments and curation and daily community engagement activities, programs and events.
• Supporting the events strategy of the company through in-house programming.
• Assisting the development of in-house content strategy.
• Planning, managing and delivering assigned events within approved budgets.
• Supporting the extensive scanning of market trends and potential program that could be produced by Sports Hub.
• Support existing events with ancillary event/program content.
• Building and management of relationships with partners and stakeholders and ensuring that the needs of differing KPIs are met.
• Support the strategic reporting to stakeholders such as Sport Singapore and the management of confidentiality project matters where necessary.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Programming and Content Development:
• Designing, creating and managing the program and content product portfolio that delivers Sports Hub as a “sports, entertainment, leisure & lifestyle” destination;
• To support with the programming master planning and to be delivered and executed through the annual Target Event & Activities Plan (TEAP), and to align with Annual Marketing Plan (AMP), through a strong delivery of programming and content addressing market relevance and segmentation needs.
• Budget management and control such as to plan, manage and the delivery of assigned programs within available budgets or source budgets through innovative partnerships engagement.
• Assist with development of ancillary in-house activities to support major events at Sports Hub (eg. Fan Zones, Festivals, etc) as required.
• Assist in negotiations for the acquisition of approved content to be produced by Sports Hub.
• Support the development of revenue/cost mitigation opportunities to support budgets for in-house content.
• Support and liaise with venues team and contractors to ensure successful delivery of in-house events.
vManage strategic relations, reporting and presentations to SportSG as required such as on event activity (SEAP, EPC, TEAP).
Programme Partnerships and Outreach
• Maximise outreach opportunities and to engage with all relevant organizations, commercial entities, government agencies, National Sports Associations to collaborate existing content, and/or create sustainable new content and programmes with opportunities to amortize.
• To support as one of the key point of contact in all aspects of liaison with government and community stakeholders with the aim to grow sustainable relations and strategic partnerships to collaborate on multiple Sports Hub’s in-house related programmes and content.
• Oversee the creation and implementation of B2G plan that targets key ministries, statutory boards and agencies, in choosing Sports Hub as a key venue to host their community activities.
• Develop strong business relationships with key B2B segments that promotes better sell-in to Sports Hub’s events/shows, community activities and facilities.
Curator of in-house Event Content & Product Management
• Support the master planning of in-house curated content, cross pollinate, and deliver suitable and relevant product strategies to bring Sports Hub to life, aimed at driving both commercial (revenue growth) and community KPIs (footfall traffic/usage).
• Develop, manage and improve Product Management Plan.
• Plan product roadmap, improve product management plan, provide input to the product design & creation and ensuring overall customer product engagement, experience and satisfaction.
• Plan and strategize the implementation of programme/product engagement strategy to align with marketing mix such as promotional and outreach plans aimed at driving engagement, injecting revenue stream where relevant, while creating sustainable footfall.
• Deliver and develop go-to-market plans for in-house content and products to maximise reach and footfall returns to Sports Hub.
• As assigned and any other tasks and responsibilities that will evolve within the general job scope.
• University Degree or Polytechnic Diploma.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in managing facilities, programming and content development. Experience in sports/ events/ facilities/ tourism/ recreation-lifestyle management a plus.
• Possess a 'hands-on', 'do-it-now' and 'can-do' attitude.
• Self-starter and possess natural drive to manage and learn new things and constantly to innovate, re-invent and improve.
• Independent, self-motivated, discipline, adaptable, able to think on the feet and solve problems with minimal supervision.
• Enjoy non-routine work and happy to work on weekends and odd hours.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Required to work through a roster system throughout Mondays to Sundays in accordance with the programming schedules.
• Regular office working hours are 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM, Mondays to Fridays.
Interested applicants, please send in your latest resume with your passport size photo indicating your current and expected salaries as well as your notice period to: