Senior Sales Manager - Singapore
LaLiga is looking for a Senior Sales Manager for the region (South East Asia, Japan, South Korea and Australia) to identify new business prospects and manage the sales cycle from opportunity identification to closing deals.
With a hands-on attitude, you'll execute a target driven sales approach, develop and implement commercial strategies based on company goals and objectives with the main goal to support and accelerate growth. As your role will be crucial to our success and growth, the chosen individual will be required to devise an effective strategy to collaboratively accelerate growth and create key, long lasting partnerships with attractive brands and agencies.
His/her main responsabilities will be:
• Generate sponsorship and licensing revenue for SEA, Japan, South Korea and Australia
• Acquire Global, Regional and Local sponsors, with priority being Regional and Local
• Lead all facets of the sales process including strategy development, identifying new and emerging categories, prospect outreach, presentations, negotiating, and closing partnerships
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Execute effective and persuasive presentations to meet established sales objectives
• Create sales plans to effectively bring to market
• Manage and work with Global Commercial Team, Account Management Team and Local Delegates to implement the goals and objectives of the partner/client
• 3+ years' experience in a similar position with a proven record of success in an international partnership development environment targeting a range of large companies across many sectors
• Strong understanding of the sports sponsorship and media rights market and a network of relationships across all sectors
• Commercially minded- ability to meet and exceed sales targets through identifying opportunities and developing strategies
• Exemplary problem solving, communication, and presentation skills
• Extensive database of contacts and prospective clients
• Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated empathy and commitment to success, along with a proven ability to manage expectations
• Travel within the APAC region is required
• High level of honesty and integrity, discrete and ethical
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing relationships across cultures and geographies
• Appreciative of other cultures and business practices
• Well-organised, strong time management skills
• Excellent communication skills with high emotional intelligence, with the ability to eloquently convey complex ideas
• Results driven and self-motivated with a track record of getting things done
• Strategic thinker who can provide value-added insights to potential clients
• Must be adept at managing internal and external stakeholder relationships to work effectively and productively across different internal business groups
If you search for new challenges, don't hesitate and join LaLiga!
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Click here to apply.