Commercial Sales Executive (Pool & Spa Industry)
Poolwerx is one of Australia’s most recognised, multi awarded and successful franchise systems.
We have continued to experience significant growth over the past 12 months, both in Australia and as a result of our expansion into the US market.
It is a very exciting time to be part of the Poolwerx journey! As we continue to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Sales Executive to join our award-winning team.
Based in Milton and supporting our B2B team and Franchise Business Owners. This roles' primary focus is to achieve our commercial sales plan by working directly with clients and through Franchise Partners in all aspects of commercial sales, tenders and quotes as well as technical advice. You will also be key to establishing and building on a knowledge base and expertise within Franchisee Owners for long-term growth for Poolwerx.
Key Focus for this Role
- Identify and follow up sales opportunities with existing and potential B2B clients
- Create and follow up on quotes and tenders for B2B clients either directly or through Franchise Partners
- Manage work flows of National key clients – work orders, invoicing, payments
- Reconcile central billing invoices and payments from Franchise Partners and Clients
- Complete insurance quotations directly and for Franchise Partners and facilitate Insurance cause report completion
- Provide technical support and advice to B2B, Franchise Partners and B2B team
- Assist with commercial pool product sourcing and purchasing
- Manage various client portals for Poolwerx and Franchise Partners as required
Key Personal Attributes
- Industry relevant technical qualification or certification at Cert III or IV level (or ability to obtain), CPOI (desirable)
- Strong technical and product knowledge, ideally gained in the pool industry or similar, including understanding of plant, hydraulics, water flow and chemicals
- Effective planning and implementation skills, and the ability to collaborate, negotiate and influence across multiple levels and teams
- Account management experience (desirable) - Sales experience/skills - Excellent organisational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer/MS Office and database management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An outgoing, friendly, professional personality and presentation
- Highly motivated with a ‘can do attitude’
- Strong ability to identify sales opportunities and follow up
What This Opportunity Offers You
The successful candidate will receive career development opportunities as well as additional benefits including competitive remuneration & performance bonus + incentives, employee benefit initiatives and team building activities.
Additionally, we offer ongoing personal development & education programs, mentoring from a broad range of international executives and external specialists, and a fantastic and supportive team culture!
So if you're looking for a company that can offer you stability, flexibility and career opportunities, look no further! Apply today to discuss your next step with Poolwerx! Please forward your cover letter and resume via SEEK or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
We appreciate your interest in working for Poolwerx and wish to advise you that only those candidates required for an interview will be contacted.